Composites are an extremely durable construction material, because of their near infinite lifespan and the extreme strong and lightweight properties. The composite industry is now feeling an increasing desire to make their styrene removal a top priority. To modernize their companies and reduce their environmental footprint. Solving the styrene emissions in a durable and green way, at low cost, with very little maintenance and a small footprint is hereby essential. Meet the VOCUS.
The VOCUS is a modern and biological solution that increases the green image of your products, because of the responsible way the industry produces her products. There is no additional (fossil) fuel necessary, no additional chemicals and no big amounts of regular waste.
Water, nutrients and care will do
The VOCUS is a modern full biological system. It will function independently within the optimum parameters that are maintained automatically by the system. It will adapt itself to the inlet styrene load and is capable of the fluctuations that are known in any normal industrial production rhythm.
The VOCUS is a biological system. This means that the actual styrene removal is done by biology in the VOCUS reactor that consumes the styrene. This is the reason that the operational costs are extremely low compared to any other technology.
High quality styrene removal that will last for decades
Just some water, nutrients and care will let the VOCUS to do its job efficiently. Long life of the system, all build from the most durable plastics (composite housing) that will last for decades, while the biology will be maintained throughout all this time feeding itself on the incoming styrene.
Why choose the VOCUS:
- Complies with the EU’s strictest VOC emission legislation. Any removal performance can be achieved due to modular and flexible design. Outlet concentrations can be achieved as low as <10 mg C/Nm3. But the VOCUS can also be designed such that they only do 30% removal. Extremely flexible and tailor made possibilities.
- Linear expandable system, at any time additional reactors can be added easily to adept to increasing production or a demand for higher performance due to legislation in the (near) future.
- The VOCUS reactor housing is made of composite, customers may want to make their own VOCUS housing to save costs and increase the company’s involvement and show-off in the greenifying project.
- No piloting necessary, the VOCUS is proven and scalable in the whole of the composite industry.
- Extreme low footprint, due to reactors that are built into height. Leaving more space for production & storage.
Please contact us for a design for your company.